Announcing the 2014 Century Challenge
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
2. Ride a minimum of 100 miles in a single day in a calendar month, each month.
3. Ride is on the road — no trainer centuries!
4. Multiple centuries in one month may not be credited to other months. In other words, no doubling up in one month to make up for short-fall in another month.
5. No bonus points for speed, style or distance beyond 100 miles. No minimum average speed required.
6. Ride can be solo or with a group — it is entirely up to you.
7. Notify the Century Challenge coordinator of your completed century @ email@example.com.
- Email must be sent within 30 days of completing your century. Failure to send your email within the 30 day period will result in you being dropped from the challenge.
- Email must contain, name, date of century and miles ridden
A monthly tally of those completing centuries will be posted periodically to the website. For those that complete the challenge, a custom designed jersey will be awarded to you!
Best of luck!